Sunday, March 2, 2008

First time

This is my first time blogging so I hope I get the blogging thing right!
I am enjoying the Library 2.0 introduction and have already learnt a lot about things I knew very little about. I am looking forward to learning more and can see that Blogging already has many applications both personally and professionally.

I am in Technical Services at a NSW public library. Mostly found processing orders and cataloguing new resources and not having time to do all the other things that need doing. Occasionally allowed up for desk shifts (and social occasions of course!)

I am adding an image just because I think I can : Okay I couldn't - it took a long time and gave me an error message. I will try again next time when I am back Blogging from Out the Back!

No comments: